Ms. Sangeetha J working as an Assistant Professor in Albertian Institute of Management having over a decade of experience in academics and industry. She joined the AIM family in 2011. She has done her M.Phil in Computer Science and Post graduation in Computer Application. She has specialized in Data Mining and has extensive knowledge in the full life-cycle of software development process including requirement gathering, design, coding, testing and debugging. She has designed various software applications for various agencies including Financial Enterprises and Educational Consultancies. She has published papers in many national and international publications.
Designation : Asst. Professor , Asst. Controller of Examinations
Qualification : MCA, M.Phil
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Functional Area : Information Technology
- Computer Programmer, Model Engineering College, Cochin (06.07.2010 – 30.04.2011)
- Software Engineer, Traiangular Systems, Kollam, Kerala (16.04.2004 – 30.04.2006)
- Computer Faculty, Infomatic Computer Education, Kollam, Kerala (17.03.2003 -30.03.2004)
- Computer Programmer, Kerala Minerals & Metals Ltd, Kollam, Kerala (11.02.2002 -10.02.2003)
- Computer Faculty, C-Mouse Systems, Kollam, Kerala (11.06.2001 -31.01.2002)
Area of Research Interests
- Data Mining, Software Engineering
- Computer Application in Business
- Management Information System
- Electronic Commerce & Internet Programming
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- System Analysis & Design
- Digital Marketing
- Methodology of Programming and programming in C
Faculty Development Programs Attended
- High impact teaching and research, Albertian Institute of Management, December 2016.
Intellectual Contributions (Publications/Presentations)
- Management Education in India – An Insider’s Perspective, Erudition, Vol.11, issue-1, January 2016
- Presented a paper on Usage and Effectiveness of Digital Marketing Practices in India, International Conferrence on Emerging Trends in Markets and Marketing, Viswajyothi College of Engineering & Technology, February 2016.
- A survey on the Privacy Settings of User data and images on Content Sharing Sites, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol.2, Issue 11, November 2014.
- A Study on Data Mining approaches for Healthcare Sector, Erudition, Vol-8, Issue-2, July 2014.
Other Professional Activities
- Member, Board of Studies, Dept. of Computer Science, St. Alberts College (Autonomous), Ernakulam
- Resource Person, IT Skills, Central Excise and Service Tax, Cochin, March 2016.
- Resource Person, Basic IT Skills, Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP),Higher Education Department, Govt. of Kerala June 2013 & 2014.
- Resource Person, Office Automation, Ernakulam Service Society (ESS), Cochin, 2015
Significant Projects Handled
- File Movement Control System, Kerala Minerals & Metals Ltd.
- IT Asset Management System, Kerala Minerals & Metals Ltd.
- Time Office Management System, Kerala Minerals & Metals Ltd.
- Client Support System, Benz Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Ernakulam, Kerala
- Financial Management System, Benz Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Ernakulam, Kerala
- Sales Management System, New Light Agencies, Kollam, Kerala
Hotel Management System, Twin Tower Castle, Kollam, Kerala