The Albertian Institute of Management(AIM), Approved by AICTE, is the newest venture of the St. Albert’s College, Cochin. Affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, and approved by AICTE, New Delhi, the institute offers full time Masters Programme in Management (MBA). Considering the phenomenal growth of the City of Cochin into a booming metropolis, its emergence as the unchallenged business and industrial capital of Kerala and the great influx of new industrial ventures into Cochin and its suburbs, a world of opportunities now unfolds before the young, well qualified business professionals. There is still a dearth of business schools that offer quality management education in Kerala. AIM is the end result of a determined move to step into this gap and give shape to a management school par excellence.
St Albert’s has a rich tradition of pursuing excellence and continually re-inventing itself in terms of academic programmes and producing responsible citizens.
The Salient Features of MBA @AIM:
- Emphasis on global outlook and holistic development
- Collaboration with various industrial sectors
- Regular interaction with eminent personalities from various industries
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Innovative pedagogy
- Core faculty with rich industrial and academic experience
- Distinguished visiting faculty from prestigious institutions and organizations
- Academic proficiency through regular seminars, case studies, conferences etc.
- Experiential learning through live projects
- Comprehensive and well equipped library with latest books, periodicals, journals, and subscription to Online databases like EBSCO, J-Gate, D-Space, etc.